* \inmargin footnotes
@ 2006-01-10 20:25 Charles Doherty
From: Charles Doherty @ 2006-01-10 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

When I put a footnote reference within \inmargin

  \setupinmargin[style=\tfxx\setupinterlinespace]

he sent one of his followers to the man of God to put out his
rekindled fire \inmargin{This is a reference to the \italic{tellach}
\footnote{Cf.\ Fergus Kelly, \slanted{A Guide to Early Irish Law},
68.} procedure for laying claim to land.} and ordered him to be
expelled from the territory.

When the footnote is typeset the footnote number is placed beneath
the first line of the footnote text. What can I do to have the
footnote number in its normal position?

Thanks,
Charlie

* Re: \inmargin footnotes
@ 2006-01-11 14:24 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-01-11 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can verify the problem, but I do not know what is wrong.

Taco