Hans Hagen wrote: > > taco is the math expert ... At the moment, I don't understand this math vs. typescript stuff any better than the next person, I'm afraid. There are a number of (perhaps conflicting?) ways of getting 'bold math' in your text, and I have not the faintest clue which one is 'right'. In the special case of iwona, it should be as simple as \hbox{\switchtobodyfont[iwona-medium]$...$} or even \hbox{\switchtobodyfont[iwona-heavy]$...$} but that needs a extensions to the typescripts. See attachment for example and that extra typescript code. Cheers, Taco