* typo in core-ntb.tex
@ 2006-01-16 16:15 Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2006-01-16 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

there is typo in core-ntb.tex: \def\splittblboxb#1%

\pagina -> \page

Vit

* Re: typo in core-ntb.tex
@ 2006-01-16 17:22 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-01-16 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vit Zyka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there is typo in core-ntb.tex: \def\splittblboxb#1%
>
> \pagina -> \page

you mean, in your ancient version? not here ...

Hans

* Re: typo in core-ntb.tex
@ 2006-01-16 20:03   ` Vit Zyka
From: Vit Zyka @ 2006-01-16 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Vit Zyka wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> there is typo in core-ntb.tex: \def\splittblboxb#1%
>>
>> \pagina -> \page
>

> you mean, in your ancient version? not here ...
>
> Hans

Sorry, in this case. Yes, my version is pretty deluvial. Big project
tends to be finnished, after that I upgrade and do some backlogs...

vit

* Re: typo in core-ntb.tex
@ 2006-01-16 20:17     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-01-16 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vit Zyka wrote:

> Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> Vit Zyka wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> there is typo in core-ntb.tex: \def\splittblboxb#1%
>>>
>>> \pagina -> \page
>>

>> you mean, in your ancient version? not here ...
>>
>> Hans
>

> Sorry, in this case. Yes, my version is pretty deluvial. Big project
> tends to be finnished, after that I upgrade and do some backlogs...

no need to be sorry; better be redundant than ignore

Hans