* language issue
@ 2006-01-18 13:51 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-18 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Why do I get in the log in french:

structure       : dÈbut de blocsection frontmatter
structure       : fin de blocsection frontmatter
structure       : dÈbut de blocsection bodymatter
structure       : fin de blocsection bodymatter

when I'am using:
\language[nl]
\mainlanguage[en]
\starttext
\startfrontmatter
\stopfrontmatter
\startbodymatter
\stopbodymatter
\stoptext

Is there some language mixup here?

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer

* Re: language issue
@ 2006-01-18 14:23 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-01-18 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:

> Why do I get in the log in french:
>
> structure       : d�but de blocsection frontmatter
> structure       : fin de blocsection frontmatter
> structure       : d�but de blocsection bodymatter
> structure       : fin de blocsection bodymatter
>
> when I'am using:
> \language[nl]
> \mainlanguage[en]
> \starttext
> \startfrontmatter
> \stopfrontmatter
> \startbodymatter
> \stopbodymatter
> \stoptext
>
> Is there some language mixup here?

i just fixed this in my local version (it does not influence typesetting)

Hans

* Re: language issue
@ 2006-01-18 14:36 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-01-18 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:
> Is there some language mixup here?

Funky little bug ;-)

core-sec.tex has:

   \startmessages  english  library: structures
   title: structure
       1: début de blocsection --
       2: fin de blocsection --
   \stopmessages

And that really should have been

   \startmessages  french  library: structures
   title: structure
       1: début de blocsection --
       2: fin de blocsection --
   \stopmessages