* Bug in wiki \doifsamestringselse vs \doifsamestringelse
@ 2017-07-24 16:54 Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2017-07-24 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello ConTeXist

I add wiki information. In wiki on page http://wiki.contextgarden.net/System_Macros/Branches_and_Decisions is bug (I think) in caption \doifsamestringselse,\doifsamestring,\doifnotsamestring.

Right information is \doifsamestringelse,\doifsamestring,\doifnotsamestring (without s in first keyword).
Macro \doifsamestringselse not work.

Is there anybody, that fix this bug?

Jaroslav Hajtmar

* Re: Bug in wiki \doifsamestringselse vs \doifsamestringelse
@ 2017-07-24 21:03 ` Henri
From: Henri @ 2017-07-24 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Mon, 2017-07-24 at 16:54 +0000, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote:
> Hello ConTeXist
>
> I add wiki information. In wiki on page http://wiki.contextgarden.net/System_Macros/Branches_and_D
> ecisions is bug (I think) in caption \doifsamestringselse,\doifsamestring,\doifnotsamestring.
>
> Right information is \doifsamestringelse,\doifsamestring,\doifnotsamestring (without s in first
> keyword).
> Macro \doifsamestringselse not work.
>
> Is there anybody, that fix this bug?

It's just a simple typo.  I fixed it for you.  You can also fix things like this yourself by making
an account on the wiki and editing the page.

@ 2017-07-25 22:16   ` Jaroslav Hajtmar
From: Jaroslav Hajtmar @ 2017-07-25 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx for reply and for fixed too.
Jaroslav Hajtmar