* setupheadertexts + kap/uppercase
@ 2006-01-21 16:15 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2006-01-21 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I think I have a expand problem.

I want to have

\setupheadertexts[pagenumber][{\getmarking[chapter][current]}][section][pagenumber]
with the chapter in \uppercase/\kaps. The problem is that
adding a \uppercase or  \kap before the {\getmarking} ends up with
nothing and all my attemps with expand* ended up with either the same
result or with a TeX error message.

Using \setupheader[style=kap] (or =cap) does not work - as TeX bails out:
! Undefined control sequence.
\p!doifinstringelse ...ifinstringelse #2#1}@@\war

Any idea how to solve this?

Tobias

PS: I just saw that I asked the same question two years ago (15 January
2004):
http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg02175.html