Hi all, I have made a small document in order to show you issues I have to face with. 1. At page 3, why do I have bottomframe=on in the header althought I use high option ? It's ok at page 1 and 4. 2. At page 4, it works only because the previous chapter is on one page ! Don't see why with my present ConTeXt skills. 3. Concerning indenting, the first paragraph of each section isn't indented, why and how to modify ? I have seen that the order of options matters but I don't understand how work "next" and "first" options because when I use it, I don't obtain indentation at all. What I'm doing wrong ??? It drives me crazy since these features are prerequisites for my PhD style ! Renaud