* error in patterns treatment?
@ 2006-01-28 10:21 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-28 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Installing the latest context release (cont-tmf only) I now get the
following errors when generating the format:

(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-local/tex/context/patterns/lang-de.pat
! Nonletter.
l.113 .ge5r[
             odiaeresis]
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-local/tex/context/patterns/lang-de.pat
! Nonletter.
l.140 .k[
          udiaeresis]5ra
etc.

The same occurred with the french patterns, others I did not test.
Changing back to context version of 16-1-2006 brought everything back
to normal.
Has something in the  system changed?

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer

* Re: error in patterns treatment?
@ 2006-01-28 11:27 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-01-28 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:
> Has something in the  system changed?

The Januari 27 version, or the one Hans uploaded this morning?

Taco

* Re: error in patterns treatment?
@ 2006-01-28 15:56   ` Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-28 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 28, 2006, at 12:27, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hans van der Meer wrote:
>> Has something in the  system changed?
>
> The Januari 27 version, or the one Hans uploaded this morning?

The 27 januari version. Downloaded it this morning, about 10.15 or so.
I guess from your question there is a new one and see it now on the
pragma site.
Will download it and see if problem gone.
I probably should have woken up somewhat later this morning :-)

@ 2006-01-29 16:52     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-01-29 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2006, at 12:27, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>

>>Hans van der Meer wrote:
>>
>>>Has something in the  system changed?
>>
>>The Januari 27 version, or the one Hans uploaded this morning?
>

> The 27 januari version. Downloaded it this morning, about 10.15 or so.
> I guess from your question there is a new one and see it now on the
> pragma site.
> Will download it and see if problem gone.
> I probably should have woken up somewhat later this morning :-)

I have no problems here. Perhaps you had a timing problem with
Hans' upload yesterday?

Cheers ,taco

* Re: error in patterns treatment?
@ 2006-01-29 18:24       ` Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-01-29 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 29, 2006, at 17:52, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hans van der Meer wrote:

>>> The Januari 27 version, or the one Hans uploaded this morning?
>>

>> The 27 januari version. Downloaded it this morning, about 10.15 or
>> so.
>> I guess from your question there is a new one and see it now on the
>> pragma site.
>> Will download it and see if problem gone.
>> I probably should have woken up somewhat later this morning :-)
>
> I have no problems here. Perhaps you had a timing problem with
> Hans' upload yesterday?

Indeed, missed the new one by "a split second".

@ 2006-01-30  8:36       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-01-30  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hans van der Meer wrote:

>>> The Januari 27 version, or the one Hans uploaded this morning?
>>>
>> The 27 januari version. Downloaded it this morning, about 10.15 or so.
>> I guess from your question there is a new one and see it now on the
>> pragma site.
>> Will download it and see if problem gone.
>> I probably should have woken up somewhat later this morning :-)
>>

> I have no problems here. Perhaps you had a timing problem with
> Hans' upload yesterday?

when i generate the zips, i also generate all formats, so normally context and patterns should match; must be some timing issue indeed (patterns are in the main zip, no need for the extra zip; i'll remove that one)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE