* Re: Table column format
@ 2006-02-11 16:50 Elliot Clifton
From: Elliot Clifton @ 2006-02-11 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 08/02/06,  Hans Hagan wrote:

> > Regardless of the table column format I specify, paragraphs remain
> > justified this is not what I want.
> >
> hm, can you give an example of usage?
>
> Hans

\starttable[|l p(2cm)| l p(5cm)]

\NC System1  \NC  SubsystemA,  SubsystemC, SubsystemD, SubsystemE,
SubsystemF, etc. \AR
\NC System2  \NC      SubsystemA,  SubsystemC, SubsystemD, SubsystemE,
SubsystemF, etc. \AR
\NC System3  \NC           SubsystemA,  SubsystemC, SubsystemD,
SubsystemE, SubsystemF, etc. \AR
\stoptable

It works this sample text but doesn't work actual text I want to use.
I do not want to post this information in a public forum, can I sed it
to you personally?

Elliot

* Re: Table column format
@ 2006-02-13 11:28 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-02-13 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Elliot Clifton wrote:
> On 08/02/06,  Hans Hagan wrote:
>

>>> Regardless of the table column format I specify, paragraphs remain
>>> justified this is not what I want.
>>>

>> hm, can you give an example of usage?
>>
>> Hans
>>

> \starttable[|l p(2cm)| l p(5cm)]
>
> \NC System1  \NC  SubsystemA,  SubsystemC, SubsystemD, SubsystemE,
> SubsystemF, etc. \AR
> \NC System2  \NC      SubsystemA,  SubsystemC, SubsystemD, SubsystemE,
> SubsystemF, etc. \AR
> \NC System3  \NC           SubsystemA,  SubsystemC, SubsystemD,
> SubsystemE, SubsystemF, etc. \AR
> \stoptable
>
> It works this sample text but doesn't work actual text I want to use.
> I do not want to post this information in a public forum, can I sed it
> to you personally?

sure

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Table column format
@ 2006-02-07 16:50 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-02-07 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Elliot Clifton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In a message from 1999 Hans said it is possible to  control a
> paragraph's text alignment in a table  with \pr \pl  \pc.
>
> Regardless of the table column format I specify, paragraphs remain
> justified this is not what I want.

hm, can you give an example of usage?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Table column format
@ 2006-02-07 12:06 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-02-07 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Elliot Clifton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In a message from 1999 Hans said it is possible to  control a
> paragraph's text alignment in a table  with \pr \pl  \pc.
>
> Regardless of the table column format I specify, paragraphs remain
> justified this is not what I want.
>
> Any ideas?

I assume you are using \starttable ... \stoptable?
This page should be helpful: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table

Cheers, Taco

* Table column format
@ 2006-02-07 10:45 Elliot Clifton