* Follow up: "Quote before chapter?"
@ 2006-02-16 23:59 David Wooten
From: David Wooten @ 2006-02-16 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

Having come to the same problem, I am curious whether a solution
presented itself to Gerben's inquiry.

Fri Mar 11 10:30:45 CET 2005:

> I can make it more difficult even. I would like a chapter to start on
> an odd (right side) page but when there is a quote that comes with the
> chapter I want to have that appear on the opposing side.

Many thanks!
David

* Re: Follow up: "Quote before chapter?"
@ 2006-02-17  8:38 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-02-17  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Wooten wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Having come to the same problem, I am curious whether a solution
> presented itself to Gerben's inquiry.
>
> /Fri Mar 11 10:30:45 CET 2005/:
>
>> I can make it more difficult even. I would like a chapter to start on�
>> an odd (right side) page but when there is a quote that comes with the�
>> chapter I want to have that appear on the opposing side.

\def\MyChapter[#1]%
  {\doifsomething{#1}
     {\page[left]
      \setupheader[state=empty]