* framedtext white above
@ 2006-02-18 16:36 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-02-18 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

In framedtext I see some whitespace just below the topframe and the
first row of text.
At the bottom this is not the case, the textbottom and framebottom
are close together.
Here is a minimal example, the whitespace is just above the first row
of b's

How can I get rid of the white on the top?

\starttext
\startframedtext[depthcorrection=off,offset=0pt,strut=no]%
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb\crlf
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
\stopframedtext
\stoptext

depthcorrection does the trick for the bottom.
I see no further changes when I add "linecorrection=off" too (not
sure what it does).

yours sincerely,
dr. H. van der Meer

* Re: framedtext white above
@ 2006-02-20 10:42 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-02-20 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:
> In framedtext I see some whitespace just below the topframe and the
> first row of text.
> At the bottom this is not the case, the textbottom and framebottom
> are close together.
> Here is a minimal example, the whitespace is just above the first row
> of b's
>
> How can I get rid of the white on the top?

The explicit \crlf  includes a \strut on the first line.
You have to use the low-level \hfil\break instead.

Cheers, Taco