* Heading next to figure
@ 2006-02-21  0:22 Volker Mische
From: Volker Mische @ 2006-02-21  0:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I hope this message won't be double posted, as I tried to send it
already when i wasn't a member of this list.

I have a floating figure (\placefigure) on the right side of the page.
Now I'd like to have some text with headings (\subject in my case) next
to it. The problem is, that the headings start below the figure, and not
next to it. Is there a way to avoid that spacing and have the headings
next to the figure?

-Volker.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-02-21  0:22 UTC | newest]