* Capitalisation of titles in headers
@ 2006-02-22 11:58 Elliot Clifton
From: Elliot Clifton @ 2006-02-22 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I want to ensure that the titles displayed in the header always begin
with a capital letter regarless of any truncation with \nomarking..

I tried the following in my environment but it doesn't work:

\setupheadertexts[\Cap{\getmarking[Title][current]}][Author]

What should I use?

Thanks,

Elliot

* Re: Capitalisation of titles in headers
@ 2006-02-22 13:25 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-02-22 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Elliot Clifton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to ensure that the titles displayed in the header always begin
> with a capital letter regarless of any truncation with \nomarking..

Why don't you add explicit marking then? That may be easiest in
this case.

   \marking[Title]{Whatever you desire with Cap aplied already
                   and no need for <nomarking>}

Cheers, taco