* bib-module: uppercase by default?
@ 2006-03-01 10:31 Jochen.Rau
From: Jochen.Rau @ 2006-03-01 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

is it possible to preserve uppercase letters of the title by default?

I know that I can write:
	title ="Eetgewoonten bij {E}uropeanen en {A}merikanen",
but that dosn't suit my needs. A good solution (in my opinion) cold be
something like this:

\setuppublications[
	...,
	changecase=yes/no/title,
]

By the way: Thank you for the gread bib-module!

Jochen

* Re: bib-module: uppercase by default?
@ 2006-03-01 15:06 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-03-01 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jochen.Rau@dlr.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to preserve uppercase letters of the title by default?

Not in the current version, no. If you are brave enough, you can
change the .bst file yourself. You have to find the two calls to
the function 'do.t.out', and change them to 'do.out'. The four
bst files correspond to the \setupbibtex[sort=] option:

   cont-au.bst  author
   cont-ti.bst  title
   cont-ab.bst  short
   cont-no.bst  no

> I know that I can write:
> 	title ="Eetgewoonten bij {E}uropeanen en {A}merikanen",
> but that dosn't suit my needs. A good solution (in my opinion) cold be
> something like this:
>
> \setuppublications[
> 	...,
> 	changecase=yes/no/title,
> ]

I'll consider add something like that, but because the conversion
has to be done inside bibtex it may not happen soon.

Cheers, Taco

* Re: bib-module: uppercase by default?
@ 2006-03-02  9:30 ` Jochen Rau
From: Jochen Rau @ 2006-03-02  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

<j.rau <at> web.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> is it possible to preserve uppercase letters of the title by default?
>
> I know that I can write:
> 	title ="Eetgewoonten bij {E}uropeanen en {A}merikanen", but that dosn't suit
my needs. A good solution
> (in my opinion) cold be something like this:
>
> \setuppublications[
> 	...,
> 	changecase=yes/no/title,
> ]
>
> By the way: Thank you for the gread bib-module!
>
> Jochen
recognize that my question was already answered by Taco.

Where can I find information about using this mailing list properly?

Jochen

* bib-module: uppercase by default?
@ 2006-03-02  7:45 j.rau