Hi, I'm experimenting with context for a few weeks now and am impressed by its possibilities and clean results. However, everything I want to try out seems to take a lot of trial and error to get right. Especially creating a titlepage for a book, a backgound picture covering the entire page with some text on it -- I cannot for the life of me figure out how it's done. Even after googling many hours and perusing the manuals. I've tried permutations of layers, overlays and setupbackgrounds within and without {start/stop}standardmakeup -- nothing quite does it. Can somebody please show me a simple example of how to create a book cover with a picture covering the entire page and a title text on it? Thanks in advance, Trychius