* Overwritten text with newcolumnsets
@ 2018-02-06 20:51 Charles Vejnar
From: Charles Vejnar @ 2018-02-06 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I am trying to get a two-column document with figures. After failing
with \startcolumns, I tried with newcolumnsets. But the most basic
example (see below) is not working properly. The text at the bottom of
the first page gets overwritten by the first two line of the column.

I think this problem was also reported on Sept 22, 2016 by Jose Luis
Arellano on this mailing-list.

Do you confirm the problem? Any way/plan to fix it?

Thanks so much for your help.

Best,
Charles

% start of example