* Font question mfonts.pdf manual
@ 2006-03-13 17:45 WN
From: WN @ 2006-03-13 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I am reading the mfonts.pdf manual to understand more about Context font
mechanism.
In section 10 Math collection, Hans writes

"Math is a complicated matter and therefore we will not spend that many
words on the gory details ..
More information can be found in the documentation of the math module"

First question is : Why do you not spend more words on this subject ?

I suppose a lot of Latex users are possibly interested
in using Context for their math typesetting but not knowing all the gory
details,
will complicate matters and hinder a possible conversion from Latex to
Context.

Second question is : where can I find the documentation of the  math
module ? Is it in PDF or do I
need to consult math-ini.tex ?

Kind regards

Wim Neimeijer