* Frontmatter setup
@ 2006-03-26 16:09 nico
From: nico @ 2006-03-26 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Is there a \setup... command to configure the frontmatter section block? I
haven't found a clear information about this.

I would like to set the page numbers to roman, but I would like to do this
at an early setup stage, and not within the frontmatter with
\setuplinenumbering. Is it possible?

Thanks,
BG