* Minimal distribution linux-64
@ 2006-03-29 21:05 Piotr Kopszak
From: Piotr Kopszak @ 2006-03-29 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I installed the minimal distribution

cont-bas.zip
justtex.zip
linux64tex.zip

then I unzipped the files to get the directory structure outlined in
README (by the way, why cont-bas.zip hasn't got tex as the top
directory?). Then I did:

cd /tex
. setuptex
mktexlsr
texexec --make

and got

! pdfetex.pool doesn't match; tangle me again (or fix the path).

Piotr

* Re: Minimal distribution linux-64
@ 2006-03-29 21:43 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-03-29 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> cont-bas.zip

that one is not needed
> justtex.zip
> linux64tex.zip
>
> then I unzipped the files to get the directory structure outlined isREADME (by the way, why cont-bas.zip hasn't got tex as the top
> directory?). Then I did:
>

> cd /tex
> . setuptex
> mktexlsr
> texexec --make

texexec --make --all

(to get all patterns embedded)
> and got
>
> ! pdfetex.pool doesn't match; tangle me again (or fix the path).

i'll send you the pool file; i remember a mismach

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE