* Regression Test project started
@ 2006-03-31  9:56 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-03-31  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody,

I am pleased to let you know that a regression test project
for ConTeXt has started. The pages of the project are here:

    https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contexttest/

and the goal is to create a repository of small, easily
verifiable test files to test new ConTeXt releases against.

The project is of course looking for help from the community.
You do not have to have a deep understanding of ConTeXt to
be able to help! you only have to know how to write an input
file that tests a small part of ConTeXt (say \startitemize
options), nothing complicated.

We will put all those files
in the version control system, and eventuall create an
automated system to compile the whole batch overnight
after each new beta release.

If you want to join in, please register yourself as a user
on the above site and let me know so I can add you to the
project and its mailing list.

Cheers, taco

* Re: Regression Test project started
@ 2006-03-31 10:18 ` Renaud AUBIN
From: Renaud AUBIN @ 2006-03-31 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Taco,

I'm registered... If I can help...

Cheers,

Renaud

(PS: You have disappeared of #context... I cannot send "ConTeXt for
dummies" questions no more ;) )