* Re: Uppercase headings
@ 2006-03-31 17:25 Ville Voipio
From: Ville Voipio @ 2006-03-31 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

>  \setuphead[title]
>    [deeptextcommand=\WORD]
>
> Does that work?

It does, it does!!!!

You just saved my night. Can I send you a pint of beer somewhere?

---

I tried finding more information about deeptextcommand, but all I found was a brief comment about deep hooks in the release notes (19-Jan-06). I can write something about this into Wiki, but that requires me to understand a bit more. Where do I start looking for?

Thanks again,

- Ville

[-- Attachment #2: winmail.dat --]
[-- Type: application/ms-tnef, Size: 2549 bytes --]

* Re: Uppercase headings
@ 2006-03-31 17:06 Ville Voipio
From: Ville Voipio @ 2006-03-31 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

> it's nearly impossible to get this working for all features
> (keep in mind that tex has no real feature to map font chars
> to other font chars)  esp those with special chars.

I know this is not a trivial question due to the number
of encodings and languages. However, what makes me a bit
puzzled is that the following works fine:

  \title{\WORD{Text with åäö etc.} }

So, the mechanism behind \WORD works well. It is just that
I cannot figure out how to use it. I emphasize that it used
to work fine even in the \setuphead definition, but that
was with an old version (April '05).

---

> works ok here (can you try the latest version - beta?)

The version I am trying to use is rather a fresh one:

 TeXExec 5.4.3 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2005

               texexec : TeXExec 5.4.3 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2005
               texutil : TeXUtil 9.0.1 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2006
                   tex : unknown
               context : ver: 2006.03.25 13:21
               cont-en : unknown
               cont-nl : unknown

Has there been any change after that? If not, I could brew up a
minimal example to illustrate the problem.

BR,

- Ville

[-- Attachment #2: winmail.dat --]
[-- Type: application/ms-tnef, Size: 3017 bytes --]

* Uppercase headings
@ 2006-03-31 15:55 Ville Voipio
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Ville Voipio @ 2006-03-31 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)