[parent not found: <mailman.600.1144137409.2083.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
[parent not found: <mailman.569.1143811078.2083.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
* Problems with Standalone distribution
@ 2006-03-31 12:11 wwl
From: wwl @ 2006-03-31 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo!

Some months ago I have downloaded 'mswincontext.zip'.

There were a lot of Problems and I tried to solve them.
I could finally compile some files. But then I get new problems and
so I decided to start over and ask the list for help.

First Problem (may be the mother of all the others):

The Batch-Files 'cdemo.bat' and 'cscite.bat' are using for example
"%~s1" for the first placeholder on the commandline.

My Windowssystem (ME) doesn't understand this.

Are there other Batch-Files that work on older commandoprozessors to
download?

A second question:

There exists an directory 'usr\local\context\tex\texmf\texmf' which
contains fontinformation to one single fontfamily 'cb'.

Is this ok: 'texmf' under 'texmf'? And why ist this there?

Wolfgang