From: Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
Subject: Re: Different pagebreaks for component and whole document
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:30:40 +0200	[thread overview]

Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Each component starts with \title which does a page break. There are
> no local setups in any component. I expected that each component will
> be typed out in the same manner, whether I compile the a component,
> a product or the entire project.

The fact that the page breaks are different indicates an
imperfection somewhere in the internal macro definitions
for \startproject c.s., and is definately not related to
the length of your document.

But, since you are not really supposed to compile the project
file in the first place, fixing this will be very low on the
list of to-be-fixed problems, I wager. The manual is not as
clear on that as it could be (I suppose), but you are definately
not expected to be compiling project definition files.

Cheers, Taco