From: WN <wneimeijer01@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Miktex, Metapost and \loadfontfilesoncetrue
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:30:10 +0200	[thread overview]

Apologies for not replying to earlier emails. To be honest
it is sometimes difficult to keep track of the threads
and especially to whom the emails are directed.

I was/am busy in doing a lot of the Latex -> Context conversions
with a small perl script and this consumes a lot of my time.
Perhaps I should make this perl script public, as more people are making
the switch to Context, however my perl programming skills
are not that good, just a beginner. If someone is interested,
just write an email and I will send you a copy.

I will certainly try to follow and implement your suggetions
and I will try to give you feedback.

Thanks for your time/help
Kind regards

Wim