* How to use the wiki?
@ 2006-04-10 14:33 nico
From: nico @ 2006-04-10 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Sorry for that stupid question, but what it the process to add something
to the wiki? I can edit existing page, but in which topic or page one can
add something? Is an account required? Is there a list of the pages added
by the users? The wiki itself doesn't seem to have many information about
this.

Thanks,
BG

* Re: How to use the wiki?
@ 2006-04-10 14:38 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-04-10 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

nico wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for that stupid question, but what it the process to add something
> to the wiki? I can edit existing page, but in which topic or page one can
> add something? Is an account required? Is there a list of the pages added
> by the users? The wiki itself doesn't seem to have many information about
> this.

You were looking for this page:

   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/How_to_edit_wiki_pages

Patrick, it would make sense to have this in the left menu, yes?

Greetings, Taco

* Re: How to use the wiki?
@ 2006-10-05  7:45   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2006-10-05  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Taco

(old mail warining)

>> Sorry for that stupid question, but what it the process to add something
>> to the wiki? I can edit existing page, but in which topic or page one can
>> add something? Is an account required? Is there a list of the pages added
>> by the users? The wiki itself doesn't seem to have many information about
>> this.
>
> You were looking for this page:
>
>    http://wiki.contextgarden.net/How_to_edit_wiki_pages
>
> Patrick, it would make sense to have this in the left menu, yes?

I have changed the 'Help' link in the navigation portlet to point to
the mentioned page. Or would you suggest an alternative? Making an
extra link?

In any case, this page should be completed.

But: perhaps the page

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Help:Editing

should be used instead as the main help page, because this is the page
that gets linked to when you edit a page ("Editing help (opens in new
window)").

Somewhat clueless,

Patrick
--