* Inconsistent behaviour of placefigure[left] for math and text
@ 2006-04-14  1:54 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-04-14  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
  When I use \placefigure[left] with some test, the text wraps around
the figure. But if the paragraph, contains some formula, it does not
wrap even after the figure is complete. How can I prevent such a
behaviour.

Example
\startbuffer[figure]
\placefigure
   [left]
   {}{}
\stopbuffer

\startbuffer[test]
\dorecurse{3}{\input knuth}
\stopbuffer

\startbuffer[mathtest]
\dorecurse{3}{
This is a dummy paragraph to support a little bit of math to show the
trouble
with placefigure
\startformula
   a = b
\stopformula
This is a dummy paragraph to support a little bit of math to show the
trouble
with placefigure
This is a dummy paragraph to support a little bit of math to show the
trouble
with placefigure}
\stopbuffer

\starttext
\getbuffer[figure]
\getbuffer[test]

\page

\getbuffer[figure]
\getbuffer[mathtest]

\stoptext

Thanks,
Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008