* Context Release 2006.04.12 is available
@ 2006-04-12 14:26 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-04-12 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

The new release is available for download. If there are no fatal
problems, this will go to CTAN tomorrow.  If that is te case,
then a more formal release will follow at that time.

Preliminary remarks are on the wiki:

    http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes

Cheers, Taco

* Re: Context Release 2006.04.12 is available
@ 2006-04-12 18:54 ` Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-04-12 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The new release is available for download. If there are no fatal
> problems, this will go to CTAN tomorrow.  If that is te case,
> then a more formal release will follow at that time.
>
> Preliminary remarks are on the wiki:
>
>     http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes
>
> Cheers, Taco

Taco,

Thanks for fixing the multiple authoryear citation issue!
I have another problem with this release (nexcml):
system          : module newmml (line 39) already loaded
system          : module newcml loaded
(/home/balin/texmf/tex/context/base/x-newcml.tex
! Too many }'s.
l.327   \let\stopchemical    {}

?

Nothing there that looks suspicious to my novice eyes ...

Joh

* Re: Context Release 2006.04.12 is available
@ 2006-04-12 21:21   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-04-12 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> The new release is available for download. If there are no fatal
>> problems, this will go to CTAN tomorrow.  If that is te case,
>> then a more formal release will follow at that time.
>>
>> Preliminary remarks are on the wiki:
>>
>>     http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes
>>
>> Cheers, Taco
>>

> Taco,
>
> Thanks for fixing the multiple authoryear citation issue!
> I have another problem with this release (nexcml):
> system          : module newmml (line 39) already loaded
> system          : module newcml loaded
> (/home/balin/texmf/tex/context/base/x-newcml.tex
> ! Too many }'s.
> l.327   \let\stopchemical    {}
>
> ?

ah, that line should be

  \let\stopchemical    \relax

i never tested that since one needs to load the ppchtex module as well

\usemodule[chemic]

in which case the code is never met

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2006-04-18 17:17     ` Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-04-18 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> i never tested that since one needs to load the ppchtex module as well
>
> \usemodule[chemic]
Really? Just '\usemodule[nexcml]' makes in-line chemistry work just fine for
me. Why would I need the ppchtex stuff?

Joh

* Re: Context Release 2006.04.12 is available
@ 2006-04-18 17:24       ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-04-18 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>

>> i never tested that since one needs to load the ppchtex module as well
>>
>> \usemodule[chemic]
>>
> Really? Just '\usemodule[nexcml]' makes in-line chemistry work just fine for
> me. Why would I need the ppchtex stuff?

for structure formulas

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE