Hi all, I like metapost but, according to the following mail (on the metapost ML): [metapost] MP vs. Asymptote I don't want to start a flame, but since someone posted a message some time ago mentioning Asymptote I got curious and I have to say that I was very impressed, even if I still have some problems with it. However, it seems a net improvement over MP, or not? Is there anyone with an informed opinion over Asymptote? Might Asymptote be the killer of MP? Cheers, (and always thanks for the help I got here now and then...) Maurizio _______________________________________________ metapost mailing list http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/metapost I wonder if someone has already tried to use asymptote with ConTeXt... IMHO, this doesn't seem obvious at all but I'm maybe wrong... Cheers Renaud