Michal Kvasnička wrote: > Good afternoon. > > Many thanks, this solves the problem -- at least partially. The frames > are `walking' now, but new problems appeared. I found that when I set > `clickin=...', it is set it automatically to `clickout' as well, so one > mouse click runs the JavaScript code twice. So I've set it this way: > > \definefieldstack[fgolds2] > [sgolds1,sgolds2a,sgolds2b,sgolds2c,sgolds2d,sgolds2] > [frame=off,option=,clickout=JS(Walk_Field{fgolds3}),clickin=] > > It's better, but I found that now frames are walking in a strange order. > It is rather puzzling, since when it is invoked by \goto{...}[JS(...)], > it works well. Moreover, it does different things at AdobeReader 7.x > under Linux, and Acrobat 4.x under Windoze. > > Can you help me to solve it? Took some time, but it works now. What I don't understand, is the strange behaviour of the offset parameter in this case. See attached file. Greets, Peter > Many thanks once more. > M.K. > >