Hi, tonight I installed the todays built of Context in a minimal tree. - No problem so far! Bases on the recent discussions concerning a glyph I fetched the latest font-zips from the polish site. After installing everything it appeared, that a wrong set of mapfiles for iwona is loaded. I found that the correct version of the typescript is in the type-map.tex already. So what needs to be done is to switch from the set map-files like "iwona-rm.map" to "rm-iwona.map". Further I believe that there might still be a bug in the encoding (?) for the heavy variants: If I compile the attached file, I find that "sin^2" is regular instead of heavy. - (Heavy for the text is not setup, so it comes out as roman-regular fall back i.e. latin-modern.) Thanks Taco for this test utility! Willi