* continued examples
@ 2006-04-26 12:24 Christopher Creutzig
From: Christopher Creutzig @ 2006-04-26 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Salvete,

 after a long time I got back to some ConTeXt file I had been working on
and found that the following construct does not work (I assume it never
did):

\defineenumeration[example]
                  [sectionnumber=chapter,
                    text=Example,
                    location=hanging,
                    way=bychapter]

\starttext
\startexample
 Let $a=1$, $b=2$
\stopexample

Something more generic

\startexample[continue]
  Then, $a+b=3$.
\stopexample
\stoptext

 I would like the second example to come out as "Example 1 (cont.)".  I
must confess I did not quite understand which part of
\dododefineenumeration actually defines \startexample ...  Any ideas?

Regards,
	Christopher

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-04-26 12:24 UTC | newest]