* make array of tables
@ 2006-04-27 12:33 Dalyoung Jeong
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2006-04-27 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I'd like to display several tables of the same size in an 3*2 array form.
I tried the commands \placetables and \startcombination like in thd dispaly of figures, but it didn't work. My only solution is to use \startcolumns right now.
Is it possible to use \startcombination in some way?
Or, is there any way to perform such a display?

Thank you for reading.

Dalyoung