* Conforming xml
@ 2006-04-29 20:14 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-04-29 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, does this look right? Seems like I ought to have some closing
stuff, but it compiles with texexec just nicely.

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<?context-directive job module fig-make ?>

<figurelibrary language="en">

<description>
<organization>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</
organization>
<project>Intermediate Algebra Text</project>
<product>Chapter 2</product>
<comment>Figures for Section 1</comment>
</description>

<figure>
<file>section2figs-mpgraph.1</file>
<label>sec1onea</label>
<copyright>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</copyright>
<comment></comment>
</figure>

</figurelibrary>

* Re: Conforming xml
@ 2006-04-30 11:33 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-04-30 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Arnold wrote:
> All, does this look right? Seems like I ought to have some closing
> stuff, but it compiles with texexec just nicely.
>
> <?xml version='1.0'?>
>
> <?context-directive job module fig-make ?>
>
> <figurelibrary language="en">
>
> <description>
> <organization>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</
> organization>
> <project>Intermediate Algebra Text</project>
> <product>Chapter 2</product>
> <comment>Figures for Section 1</comment>
> </description>
>
> <figure>
> <file>section2figs-mpgraph.1</file>
> <label>sec1onea</label>
> <copyright>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</copyright>
> <comment></comment>
> </figure>
>
> </figurelibrary>

no closing stuff needed, texexec will wrap it into a

\starttext
\processXMLfilegrouped{...}
\stoptext

fo ryou