Hi Willi, sorry for the late reply, was a bit ill Willi Egger wrote: > \setupbackgrounds[text][state=repeat,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.8] I'll try that, but the frame coloring is just for debugging. My intention was to control the exact aligning of the table on the page. > bTABLE breaks over pages if you use [split=repeat] together with a\ > bTABLEhead...\eTABLEhead. > Using the \rotate command prevents breaking, Possibly you better use > \setuppapersize[a4,landscape][a4,landscape], which of course rotates > the whole layout including headers and footers. I didn't think of that, I'll try it out. > I am afraid, that once you include the table into a \placefigure > environment, breaking is prevented. Is there a way to add a caption without \placetable then? > I was able to break a long table with a merged cell as you have it in > the first column. However there is possibly a bug, because this column > has no "bottomframe". > In order to place the "LOW TECH" text correctly you might use a \framed > command within the table > \bTD[nr=7,align=lohi] \rotate[rotation=90]{\framed[frame=off, > offset=.5em,align=center,width=3cm]{Low Tech}}\eTD I'll try that too. Thanks alot, Karsten -- | ~ Karsten Heymann ~ | Christian-Albrecht-Universität zu Kiel | | Fon: +49 431 880-1186 | Netzwerkteam des Ökologiezentrum | | Fax: +49 431 880-4083 | http://www.ecology.uni-kiel.de | | ----- Selbständiger EDV-Dienstleister im Auftrag des ÖZK ----- |