Hi all, I have upgraded to the latest release and I'm not sure if this problem is due to this update but I obtain at compilation: Transcript written on prd_phd.log. TeXUtil | parsing file prd_phd.tui ------> TeXUtil | fatal error in plugin processor MySynonyms (wrong argument type nil (expected Regexp)) TeXUtil | shortcuts : 0 TeXUtil | expansions: 0 TeXUtil | reductions: 0 TeXUtil | divisions : 0 TeXUtil | loaded files: 12 TeXUtil | commands: 1918 TeXUtil | synonyms: flowchart 1 TeXUtil | synonyms: unit 5 TeXUtil | programs: 0 TeXUtil | tuo file saved TeXExec | runtime: 66.441343 The pdf looks good... An idea ? Cheers, Renaud