* Bibliography and whitespace
@ 2006-05-15 20:48 nico
From: nico @ 2006-05-15 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

When I use \placebublications the white space I've set is no more taken
into account. Besides, in the example below the space between the heading
(Biblio) and the publication is also too small.

Regards,
BG

\usemodule[bib]
\setupwhitespace[big]
\setuppublications[criterium=all]

\startpublication[k=TDG,t=book]
\title{The Definitive Guide}
\author[]{Norman}[]{Norman}{Walsh}
\author[]{Leonard}[]{Leonard}{Muellner}
\isbn{156592-{}580-{}7}
\pubname{O'Reilly}
\stoppublication

\starttext
\section{Biblio}
\placepublications

\section{Para}
this is a paragraph.

this is a paragraph.

this is a paragraph.

this is a paragraph.

this is a paragraph.

\stoptext

* Re: Bibliography and whitespace
@ 2006-05-16  8:28 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-05-16  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

nico wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I use \placebublications the white space I've set is no more taken
> into account. Besides, in the example below the space between the heading
> (Biblio) and the publication is also too small.

Will fix. Meanwhile, use

   {\placepublications}

Cheers, taco