From: Andrea Valle <valle@di.unito.it>
Subject: Re: OpenType beginners question
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:53:42 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks Taco for your efforts.

BTW, I will try to contribute to the new doc project. (well, I have
svn from a while, but this is the occasion to understand how to use
it :)

-a-

On 27 Jul 2008, at 14:53, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Andrea Valle wrote:
>> Really, let's try to update/increase docs.
>
> I will try (with a lot of help from Hans of course) to update and
> release a new version of mfonts.pdf before the meeting in Bohinj.
>
> Sorry (I understand you are stuck) but an overnight solution is
> just not possible.
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco
> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> andrea.valle@unito.it

"
Think of it as seasoning
. noise [salt] is boring
. F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
. F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
"
(Ken Perlin on noise)