* Context user meeting: 25-26 March 2007
@ 2006-06-07 18:38 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-06-07 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

This link should not need much introduction anymore:

    http://context.aanhet.net/epen2007/index.htm

In a week or so, I will also forward this annoucement to
a few other TeX-related lists and newsgroups.

Cheers, Taco

* Re: Context user meeting: 25-26 March 2007
@ 2006-06-08 13:31 ` Mari Voipio
From: Mari Voipio @ 2006-06-08 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ummm... According to my calendar, in *2007*, March 25 is a Sunday and
March 26 is a Monday while the meeting program talks about Sat-Sun.

Looking at the meeting programme, maybe your intention is to have the
meeting from Friday, March 23 to Sunday March 25, 2007?

Just checking, it'll be a while before I get as far as to booking
flights...

Mari
from Finland

* Re: Context user meeting: 25-26 March 2007
@ 2006-06-08 13:20 ` andrea valle
From: andrea valle @ 2006-06-08 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

(Just for curiosity)
Will there be presentations? Or will it be totally unformal?

(uhm, I'd like to come).

Best

-a-

On 8 Jun 2006, at 14:05, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> This link should not need much introduction anymore:
>
>     http://context.aanhet.net/epen2007/index.htm
>
> In a week or so, I will also forward this annoucement to
> a few other TeX-related lists and newsgroups.
>
> Cheers, Taco

Andrea Valle
DAMS - Facoltà di Scienze della Formazione
Università degli Studi di Torino
http://www.semiotiche.it/andrea
andrea.valle@unito.it

* Context user meeting: 25-26 March 2007
@ 2006-06-08 12:05 Taco Hoekwater