* Re: Enumerations: location=serried ignored
       [not found] <mailman.265.1332938017.3819.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2012-03-28 14:05 ` dalyoung
From: dalyoung @ 2012-03-28 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Diane,

Recently, I have seen a mail in which "location=" is changed to "alternative=" in mailing list.
You will get what you want if you replace 'location' with 'alternative'.

For the number of corollary, I have no idea.
Experts in this list will tell you what to do.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: Enumerations: location=serried ignored
@ 2012-03-28 20:26   ` Diane Uschner
From: Diane Uschner @ 2012-03-28 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Wolfgang, dear list,

Am 28.03.2012 18:20, schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> 1. The “location” key was replaced with the “alternative” key.
>
> 2. You need the “counter” key to share counters.

thank you very much for your hints, now it works perfectly!

Regards
Diane

* Re: Enumerations: location=serried ignored
@ 2012-03-28 16:20 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-03-28 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 28.03.2012 um 13:49 schrieb Diane Uschner:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that the enumerations environment is behaving oddly when used for theorem environments. In the following minimal example, the option "location=serried" (which should result in an inline heading) is ignored.
>
> Furthermore, the number of corrolary is not displayed, instead of being shared with theorem. The general idea of this exaple is from [1]. I've not managed to figure out on my own what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions are appreciated.

1. The “location” key was replaced with the “alternative” key.

2. You need the “counter” key to share counters.

\setupenumeration[alternative=serried,width=broad,distance=0.5em]
\defineenumeration[theorem][text=Satz,title=yes]
\defineenumeration[corollary][counter=theorem,text=Korollar]

\starttext

\starttheorem[title={Pythagoras Theorem}]
    The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides.
\stoptheorem

\startcorollary
    The sum of angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degrees.
\stopcorollary

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Enumerations: location=serried ignored
@ 2012-03-28 11:49 Diane Uschner
From: Diane Uschner @ 2012-03-28 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context