* textext error
@ 2006-06-13 21:04 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-06-13 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am afraid a serious error has been introduced into textext in the
last update(s).

This used to work in metapost for typesetting text with a %-sign:

	label(textext("66\%"), origin);

Now the % somewhere ends a line prematurely because the job aborts with:
! mpx file ended unexpectedly.

Can Hans please repair this, suddenly a lot of my typesetting is broken.

Hans van der Meer

* Re: textext error
@ 2006-06-15 11:09 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-06-15 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans van der Meer wrote:
> I am afraid a serious error has been introduced into textext in the last
> update(s).
>
> This used to work in metapost for typesetting text with a %-sign:
>
> label(textext("66\%"), origin);
>
> Now the % somewhere ends a line prematurely because the job aborts with:
> ! mpx file ended unexpectedly.
>
> Can Hans please repair this, suddenly a lot of my typesetting is broken.

Verified.

Thanks for analizing this, I was wondering where those
   ! mpx file ended unexpectedly.
messages came from in a document Mojca sent me.

Taco