Hi Joh, Johannes Graumann wrote: > >>>the custom-defined 'authoryearx' ones that go as follows: >>>\setupcite >>> [authoryearx] >> >>This new defn should do it (untested): >> >> .. > This produces the following error: > Runaway argument? > klose:75,ofarrell:75]\else \processcommalist [authoryearx]\docitation \ETC. > ! File ended while scanning use of \bibauthoryearxref. Maybe a cut&paste error? It works fine over here, on my local copy of your thesis. Fragment attached >>I'll implement some interaction controls for \cite/\setupcite tomorrow, >>since that is the easiest way out. So: new version tomorrow. I've just uploaded a new version. The new option \setupcite[interaction=stop] % default=start disables hyperlinks. Taco