From: Duncan Hothersall <dh@capdm.com>
Subject: Re: arab (omega)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:56:03 +0100	[thread overview]

Idris wrote:

> Dear gang,
>
> I have redone this. Now there are two filter sequences, one for main text
> and one for using the arabic-font digits in math mode.
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Aleph_Guide#Installing
>
> has been updated, get the new uni2cuni.zip. I'll update m-gamma soon so
> this will be part of the distro if Hans accepts-)

I'm very grateful for all the effort on this. I had some trouble
installing the new ConTeXt beta to test it at the weekend and spent most
of Sunday trying to understand why... But at least I am now in a
position to be a tester of the new filter sequences together with the
new beta. My revised test files are again at

http://www.capdm.com/public/context/figtest.tex
and
http://www.capdm.com/public/context/figtest.pdf

these were regenrated this morning with the latest versions of everything.

Please note that I had to remove the \isolateseparators in order to see
my alternative "-" separator; with \isolateseparators specified the dot
stayed resolutely in place. But the great news is that this also makes
the figure reference work, which is fantastic. Note that there is now no
need for \reversesectionnumberstrue.

Idris, I pasted your maths stuff into the preamble and the test content
as well; is this what you expected to see from your test? I wasn't sure,
but it looks good to me.

Thanks again. Happy to test further for anyone/anything.

Duncan