* many "unknown reference" with the beta
@ 2006-06-28  9:39 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2006-06-28  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

With ConTeXt beta I get a lot of messages like

> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:f:1]
> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:t:2]
> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:f:2]

and sometimes referring to a reallabel

> references      : unknown reference [][discrete:wave]

What do these imply? I do not get them when using ConTeXt stable.

* Re: many "unknown reference" with the beta
@ 2006-06-28  9:42 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-06-28  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gerben Wierda wrote:
> With ConTeXt beta I get a lot of messages like
>

>> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:f:1]
>> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:t:2]
>> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:f:2]
>>

> and sometimes referring to a reallabel
>

>> references      : unknown reference [][discrete:wave]
>>

> What do these imply? I do not get them when using ConTeXt stable.

they are auto-footnote cross refs; do you have two or more runs?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2006-06-28 21:50   ` Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2006-06-28 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jun 28, 2006, at 11:42, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Gerben Wierda wrote:
>> With ConTeXt beta I get a lot of messages like
>>

>>> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:f:1]
>>> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:t:2]
>>> references      : unknown reference [][fnt:f:2]
>>>

>> and sometimes referring to a reallabel
>>

>>> references      : unknown reference [][discrete:wave]
>>>

>> What do these imply? I do not get them when using ConTeXt stable.
>>
> they are auto-footnote cross refs; do you have two or more runs?

I checked wit two times "texexec --pdf --once". But it seems they go
away after *three* runs. Figures.

False alarm.

* Re: many "unknown reference" with the beta
@ 2006-06-28 22:26     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-06-28 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gerben Wierda wrote:
> On Jun 28, 2006, at 11:42, Hans Hagen wrote:
>

>> Gerben Wierda wrote:
>>
>>> With ConTeXt beta I get a lot of messages like

>>> and sometimes referring to a reallabel

>>> What do these imply? I do not get them when using ConTeXt stable.
>>>

>> they are auto-footnote cross refs; do you have two or more runs?
>>

> I checked wit two times "texexec --pdf --once". But it seems they go
> away after *three* runs. Figures.

--once will not run texutil (now internally)

> False alarm.

there is some new ref stuff with regards to figures but normally that
will not show up (location analysis and renumbering stuff bases on where
floats end up on the page, which could be different from the flow)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE