* texmfstart with figure library
@ 2006-06-28 20:06 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-06-28 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I have a file figlibSection3.xml which starts like this:

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<?context-directive job module fig-make ?>
<?context-directive job mode letter ?>

<figurelibrary language="en">

<description>
<organization>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</
organization>
<project>Intermediate Algebra Text</project>
<product>Chapter 1</product>
<comment>Figures for Section 3</comment>
</description>

<figure>
<file>section3figs-mpgraph.1</file>
<label>xeqy2a</label>
<copyright>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</copyright>
<comment></comment>
</figure>

When I used to run texexec figlibSection3.xml, I would get my
figures, then the gui screens with figure embedded. Now, with
texmfstart texexec figlibSection3.xml, I get my figures, the gui
screens, then duplicates of all the figures after that. Thus, two
copies of every figure is embedded in the figure library.

Is this new behavior correct?

* Re: texmfstart with figure library
@ 2006-06-29 17:26 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-06-29 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Arnold wrote:
> All,
>
> I have a file figlibSection3.xml which starts like this:
>
> <?xml version='1.0'?>
>
> <?context-directive job module fig-make ?>
> <?context-directive job mode letter ?>
>
> <figurelibrary language="en">
>
> <description>
> <organization>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</
> organization>
> <project>Intermediate Algebra Text</project>
> <product>Chapter 1</product>
> <comment>Figures for Section 3</comment>
> </description>
>
> <figure>
> <file>section3figs-mpgraph.1</file>
> <label>xeqy2a</label>
> <copyright>College of the Redwoods Mathematics Department</copyright>
> <comment></comment>
> </figure>

> When I used to run texexec figlibSection3.xml, I would get my
> figures, then the gui screens with figure embedded. Now, with
> texmfstart texexec figlibSection3.xml, I get my figures, the gui
> screens, then duplicates of all the figures after that. Thus, two
> copies of every figure is embedded in the figure library.
>
> Is this new behavior correct?

no, an dit only fails with the processing instruction; i'll fix it

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE