* minor console file queries
@ 2006-07-01 14:54 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2006-07-01 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

I processed a file using texmfstart texexec. In the console file, I
see the lines

(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/base/type-akb.tex)
(/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/type-alanmodern.tex)
(/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/third/greek/type-agr.tex))
check           : missing or ungrouped '=' after 'location' in line
106 (@@td)

and

 > User file 'cont-sys.tex' not found, 'cont-sys.rme' has been used
instead. <

• Where do I check for the missing or ungrouped `='?
The problem does not appear to be in my source file or in my
environment file.

• Is ConTeXt looking for a 'cont-sys.tex' in my own ~/Library/texmf
tree?

Neither issue seems to have any impact on the output. So I am just
asking out of curiosity.

Cheers, Alan

* Re: minor console file queries
@ 2006-07-02 11:12 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-07-02 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alan Bowen wrote:
> I processed a file using texmfstart texexec. In the console file, I
> see the lines
>
> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/base/type-akb.tex)
> (/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/type-alanmodern.tex)
> (/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/third/greek/type-agr.tex))
> check           : missing or ungrouped '=' after 'location' in line
> 106 (@@td)
>
> and
>
>  > User file 'cont-sys.tex' not found, 'cont-sys.rme' has been used
> instead. <

no real problem but you may copy base/cont-sys.rme to /yse/cont-sys.tex,
run mktexlsr and this message will go away
> � Where do I check for the missing or ungrouped `='?
> The problem does not appear to be in my source file or in my
> environment file.

grep for 'location'
> � Is ConTeXt looking for a 'cont-sys.tex' in my own ~/Library/texmf
> tree?
>
> Neither issue seems to have any impact on the output. So I am just
> asking out of curiosity.

well the location setting is ignored.

* Re: minor console file queries
@ 2006-07-02 11:20   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-07-02 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:
>>The problem does not appear to be in my source file or in my
>>environment file.
>>

> grep for 'location'

probably related to a background, so double-check those as
well.

Taco

* Re: minor console file queries
@ 2006-07-12 20:16   ` Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2006-07-12 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jul 2, 2006, at 7:12 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Alan Bowen wrote:
>> I processed a file using texmfstart texexec. In the console file, I
>> see the lines
>>
>> (/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/context/base/type-akb.tex)
>> (/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/type-alanmodern.tex)
>> (/Users/acbowen/Library/texmf/tex/context/third/greek/type-agr.tex))
>> check           : missing or ungrouped '=' after 'location' in line
>> 106 (@@td)
>>
>> and
>>
>>> User file 'cont-sys.tex' not found, 'cont-sys.rme' has been used
>> instead. <
>>
> no real problem but you may copy base/cont-sys.rme to /yse/cont-
> sys.tex,
> run mktexlsr and this message will go away
>> � Where do I check for the missing or ungrouped `='?
>> The problem does not appear to be in my source file or in my
>> environment file.
>>
> grep for 'location'
>> � Is ConTeXt looking for a 'cont-sys.tex' in my own ~/Library/texmf
>> tree?
>>
>> Neither issue seems to have any impact on the output. So I am just
>> asking out of curiosity.
>>
> well the location setting is ignored.

Hans and Taco—

I put a copy of cont-sys.tex in ~Library/texmf/tex/context and the
error message
	> User file 'cont-sys.tex' not found, 'cont-sys.rme' has been used
instead. <
disappeared.

As for the error message
	check : missing or ungrouped '=' after 'location' in line 106 (@@td) ,
I found that I was missing a comma in my own \setuptextbackground
after “location=text”.

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers, Alan