* Placing table of contents in a frame
@ 2006-07-07 10:31 Frank
From: Frank @ 2006-07-07 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to move a newsletter from a DTP program to ConTeXt. In this
layout we have a blue column on the left side of the page with a table
of contents. I played around with the framed command and layers, but
did not find a way to put the TOC in a frame at a specific location.

What would be a ConTeXt way of doing this?

Regards,

Frank

* Re: Placing table of contents in a frame
@ 2006-07-10 18:45 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-07-10 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frank wrote:
> I'm trying to move a newsletter from a DTP program to ConTeXt. In this
> layout we have a blue column on the left side of the page with a table
> of contents. I played around with the framed command and layers, but
> did not find a way to put the TOC in a frame at a specific location.
>
> What would be a ConTeXt way of doing this?

\setlayerframed
  [nameoflayer]
  [righttop,offset=1cm]
  [... framed parameters ...,align=normal]
  {\placelist[chapter,section]}

and alike

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

       [not found] <mailman.353.1152334079.1824.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2006-07-08  7:43 ` Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed
From: Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed @ 2006-07-08  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frank ... forgot to mention that you may need to typeset on a grid when
using the following way.

\setuplayout
        [grid=yes]
saji