* Stopper not working
@ 2006-07-07  5:44 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-07-07  5:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jacob Prystowsky

Hans et all,

I don't get my period after item numbers with this file:

\setupoutput[pdf]

\setuplabeltext[question=]

\defineenumeration
	[question]
	[location=inleft,
	text=\labeltext{question},
	headcolor=green]

\setupenumerations
	[question]
	[location=inleft,
	headcolor=green,
	stopper=.,
	way=bysection,
	sectionnumber=no]

\starttext
\startquestion
Foo
\stopquestion
\startquestion
Bar
\stopquestion
\startquestion
Baz
\stopquestion
\stoptext

* Re: Stopper not working
@ 2006-07-07  5:52 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-07-07  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jacob Prystowsky

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, David Arnold wrote:

> Hans et all,
>
> I don't get my period after item numbers with this file:

This is because the code for placing stopper is commented in
core-des.tex. Why?

Add this to your document

\unprotect
\def\domakednnumber
   {\descriptionparameter\c!left
    \strut\doshowdnnumber
    \descriptionparameter\c!stopper
    \descriptionparameter\c!right}

\protect

This may break something else and the line with stopper is commented
in the code. Another option is to use right=. instead of stopper=.

Aditya

> \setupoutput[pdf]
>
> \setuplabeltext[question=]
>
> \defineenumeration
> 	[question]
> 	[location=inleft,
> 	text=\labeltext{question},
> 	headcolor=green]
>
> \setupenumerations
> 	[question]
> 	[location=inleft,
> 	headcolor=green,
> 	stopper=.,
> 	way=bysection,
> 	sectionnumber=no]
>

> \starttext
> \startquestion
> Foo
> \stopquestion
> \startquestion
> Bar
> \stopquestion
> \startquestion
> Baz
> \stopquestion
> \stoptext

* Re: Stopper not working
@ 2006-07-10 18:49   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-07-10 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jacob Prystowsky

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, David Arnold wrote:
>

>> Hans et all,
>>
>> I don't get my period after item numbers with this file:
>>

> This is because the code for placing stopper is commented in
> core-des.tex. Why?

did you try the beta?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Stopper not working
@ 2006-07-10 19:11     ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-07-10 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yes, we were using the latest.

On Jul 10, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, David Arnold wrote:
>>

>>> Hans et all,
>>>
>>> I don't get my period after item numbers with this file:
>>>

>> This is because the code for placing stopper is commented in
>> core-des.tex. Why?
>>
> did you try the beta?
>
> Hans

* Re: Stopper not working
@ 2006-07-11  6:18     ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-07-11  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, David Arnold wrote:
>>

>>> Hans et all,
>>>
>>> I don't get my period after item numbers with this file:
>>>

>> This is because the code for placing stopper is commented in
>> core-des.tex. Why?
>>
> did you try the beta?

The one from 06-29-2006 says