* document structure
@ 2006-07-21 10:20 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2006-07-21 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a question about document structure, because I want to
structure a series of products correctly and I do not know if I
understand everything in the manual about it well enough.

Must I understand that "\startlocalenvironment[abc]" within an
environment file means that this codeblock is used only for
typesetting product/component abc and excluded automatically when
another product/component is typeset?
Or is it just a declaration analogous to "\startenvironment file
setups \stopenvironment"?
But then I don't understand why the manual does not tells me
"\startlocalenvironment[abc] file setups \stoplocalenvironment" as it
does for \startenvironment

The macro "\localenvironment name" gives me some headaches. I might
guess usage in a master setup file as:
\localenvironment abc % load environment file abc.tex if typesetting
product/component abc
\localenvironment xyz % load environment file xyz.tex if typesetting
product/component xyz
How does this relate to the above question about setup-file structure?

Hans van der Meer