Hans Hagen a écrit : >Renaud AUBIN wrote: > > >>Hi all, >> >>What's new on this topic ? >>Since 3D is now supported by acroread linux, I would know if we can do >>that with ConTeXt... I'll take a look at >>https://sourceforge.net/projects/u3d in order to try to provide some >>samples... >> >>R >> >> >in principle context can support those things (given that pdftex provides access to the relevant structures but we can always extend that) > >as usual, the problem is ... specs ... and in thsi case sample 3d files > >so, if you want this and are willing to filter/provide the info ... > >Hans > > Hi, I have converted a CATIA 3D model of mine to u3d (the nice Mitsubishi PA10 remodelled from a 2D drawing ;) ). For test, I have try to embed it to a LaTeX document with movie15, here is the source and the result http://renojrl.lrv.uvsq.fr/testbed/u3d/pa10-movie15.tgz (I have to get a better understanding of the views defs but it's not the main problem) Maybe this package and its doc can be a good startpoint ? Renaud