* Margin Kerning Problem
@ 2006-07-23 13:54 Helin Gai
From: Helin Gai @ 2006-07-23 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I used the following code to set up margin kerning:

\setupfontsynonym[cmr10][handling=hz]
\setupfontsynonym[Serif][handling=hz]
\usetypescript[cmr]
\setupbodyfont[cmr,10pt]
\setupalign[hz,hanging]

Can someone please tell me what is going wrong?
Thanks!!

Colin

* margin kerning problem
@ 2005-10-21 20:29 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2005-10-21 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry for the flurry of questions. But here’s one about margin
kerning now.

I see that by using
     \usetypescript[serif,sans,mono,mm][hanging][normal]
     \setupalign[hz,hanging]
I can get margin kerning in the body text, but not in any footnotes/
endnotes. What else is needed to get margin kerning throughout the
notes too?

As ever, any advice will be gratefully received.

Alan

* margin kerning problem
@ 2005-10-21 20:04 Alan C. Bowen